OXIDISED DANGLES COLLECTION

Hello lovelies!!!!!!! I hope your enjoying the chilly wintery weather nowadays!!! Today i'll share few of my jewellery with you girls. I started collecting dangles since I was in my teenage years. Truly speaking, these are just few which I'm sharing. I guess you'll like it.



These are the once which I got from Kashmir near Dal lake. It was just as a memory  from Kashmir similar to which the locals of Dal lake wear. What I like about this earrings the most is it's vibrant colour beads which comes between orange to red range of colour. These were something about for INR 70.




I fell in love with this cute once when I was wandering on streets of Colaba causeway. Ya my mum purchased them for me. But after purchasing she was a bit concern about whether I'm able to handle them or are they way too big & all. They were for INR 100 each. They go well on white kurtis or salwar kameez mostly traditional wear. The makeup you do should also be a bit bold for this kinda earrings. The most adorable thing about them is their artwork which is in oxidised form.




These three were bought or purchased from local trains each for INR 20-25 . Normally girls like me who travel in local trains for their job or college they always start for searching vendors that carry clips, earrings and any antique kind of things. #excitementoutofcontrol . I know they look a bit old or dull but then to I thought I should share it with you guys. 




Ya these are somewhat of different shape. They are bit of cone shell shaped, and also the one which I have in gold oxidised types. I hope i'll collect few more further. I buyed this from Alibaug just for INR 20. Normally the jewellery in Alibaug is quite cheap & artistic too. Whenever you go there try to buy jewellery from locals, u'll really like it and also they have different shapes and sizes too. 
You can comment below if you wanna ask anything regarding this post or else any other doubts, I'll really be happy and privileged too answer you all. You can also share if you like it, no pressure!!!!!!!!!!!! I would also love to hear about your jewellery collection if you wanna share so you can write in comments as I said earlier. In order to keep this earring safe or avoid them from getting dull or rough store them in small plastic packets. #tip1 Try to store them in jewellery box together and also you can store fallen diamonds of other earrings so that you can stick them to other when needed. #tip2 
Hope you girls like this this post and it's useful too.
Tk care dearos.
Stay beautiful always ;*

Comments