OXIDISED JEWELLERY HAUL










Hey, I hope you all are doing good. Enjoying the cosy winter in your cosy soft blanket. Truly speaking I am a huge crazy collector of oxidised jewellery. I already had posted a blog related to my collection of all oxidised earrings which you can check it here. Generally I purchase my jewellery from Colaba Causeway as it's the only place according to my knowledge where you'll get fantastic and unique pieces of jewellery which will make you stand out in the crowd and again you get it in cheaper rates if you bargain, and I know I am a bit smarter in that so.... Hehe!!!!! Okay so speaking about the earrings, the choker and the neckpiece that I've mentioned above are from Colaba, Clubfactory(which is an online site) and from Amazon.in.
First talking about the choker, red tassel earrings, elephant earrings, tassel earrings both sea green and peach are from Colaba Causeway. The choker is of INR150 which was a bit bargain but the seller was good so i got it, tassel earrings both of INR150 each, red tassel earrings are for INR200 which are a standout in public so I had to get them and the elephant earrings are also for INR200. You can also find peacock and other animals in oxidised earrings form. Again the prices may vary as it all works on your ability to bargain. 
The huge silver oxidised neck piece is from Club factory for INR250. Yes, you can pair it with plain black tshirt or with white or any colour shirt or also on any kurti. The black and white dots earrings as well as the other ones with them in the picture are from local shop INR100 each. Which is again very cheap deal.
The mirrored earrings are from Amazon which you can get here. They are for INR200. I actually got them for my college annual day. It looked really unique with my outfit. Amazon also has a great collection of oxidised stuff which you can browse and get it for normal rates. You can always pair your oxidised earrings with a nose ring, and a bold black eye make up looks really great.
One suggestion, whenever you store your earrings or any jewellery piece store them separately in a plastic bag or a paper bag and then keep it in a storage box, this will avoid the colour to dull or faint. I literally have stored all my jewellery pieces in same manner and truly speaking they all still are usable whenever you want them to use for a function or whatsoever. Also keep them away from perfume or any scent that you use as it will again faint or dull its colour.
Hope you liked my oxidised jewellery haul.
This was what I wanted to share with you'll since I got them and finally I did. #sohappy
Okay, lots of love and kisses..........muaahhh😘
Stay beautiful 💙



Comments