NYX LINGERIE GLOSS IN EURO TRASH



Happy Monsoon everyone ☔️🌧and finally........the rains are here. It feels good to enjoy monsoon seating at home in the window with a cup of tea or coffee. But it feels horrible when your travelling in trains for work everyday during this season. Everything gets wet, there’s mud everywhere, also the atmospheres becomes dark, which I personally don’t like cause I am a sunlight loving person.☀️🌀
Okay so enough of my monsoon tales let’s talk about this gloss which my brother gifted to me cause I wanted it. He got it from Nykaa’s website for like ₹450 or something. Also I wanted it because I saw Corralista wearing it & it looked amazing on her and also because I don’t own a single gloss that’s why I wanted one πŸ˜‰
Likes:
• Good colour
• Stays for like 2-3 hrs if you don’t disturb it
• Mixes well with any other lip shade
• It has small glitter particles in it
• Comes with a nice doe foot applicator to apply it perfectly
Dislikes:
• Didn’t like the colour that much doesn’t look that good on me
• Not for wearing on daily basis, yes it’s gloss and sticks everywhere
I hope you like this review. There are many shades in this range. You’ll can check it out on online or on YouTube. Let me know if you buy any and also suggest me your favourite lip gloss which you like in the comment section below.
Till then
Cya
Stay Beautiful πŸ‘„






Comments