DIFFERENT TYPES OF TEAS THAT I'VE TRIED




Heyyaa!!! I hope all of you are doing great, enjoying the free spirit vibe. I am not that good at writing stuff, but whenever I try to write anything I always feel that one should understand what I am trying to explain and enjoy it to their fullest.

So, today I will be telling you about the types of teas that I have tried. Like seriously speaking I am not the one who loves to have tea on a daily basis, I know few of my friends and family members who are literally like chai addicts, no offense though. I am the kind of person who always likes to try new things, so these are three teas that I have tried:

Turkish Tea - I have tried this tea for like a month, I had this Turkish tea from a brand named Jarved. You can find it here. You should really give it a try. The tea that I tried was having cardamom, rose petals, and many more herbs in it. This tea is a good option during winters or in monsoon. Generally, I just have this tea with boiled water and that's it, your ready to go. It gives you that calm, herb kind of flavor.

Green Tea - This is the tea that I am currently thriving on, the tea that I am having is from Lipton which has honey and lemon in it. My colleague once told me that you should have at least one cup of hot water to protect yourselves from the crisis that we are going through right now. So, this is the option that I have found for that. I also add some crushed ginger in it and sometimes some cinnamon as well. It's a bit bitter as compared to Indian chai but its good for your health and fitness.


 Indian Chai - Last but not least, here we talk about the one and only Indian Chai/tea which is everyone's favorite. The topmost tea on my list is obviously Chai. I personally like my Indian tea with less milk, with some ginger, cinnamon, lemongrass and cardamom in it. Literally craving for one right now. You can have it during the day time or night time as you wish. The brands that I have tried are Society tea as well as one that we use on a daily basis is Red label Natural care tea. Click here to know more about it.

I hope this blog post was helpful for all my friends out there. Do have hot water in some or the other forms to keep your body and immune system healthy.
That's it for today.
Stay healthy mi amigos y adios.



.




Comments