MINISO CHARCOAL COMPRESSED FACIAL MASK





Hey lovelies, it's been a long time since I have posted anything. I hope you all are fine and doing great. Recently I posted a face clean up routine that I personally follow, on Instagram stories and I asked my followers whether they want me to review the face mask that I am currently using, and a maximum of them replied 'YES'.
So today will be talking about this face mask which I bought from Miniso store in Panvel, it's just for 250 bucks and you get like 40 sheet masks in one packet. Isn't that cool??
As you'll see the image they are like compressed sheet masks which you're supposed to put in water or rose water to open it up. Once it opens your ready to use it. You can use any liquid essence. You are supposed to rest it on your face for like 15 minutes and then take it off. 



I have personally used it for like a month and I really loved it. It generally cleans your face and makes your skin feel smooth. It is made up of non- woven fabric and it has strong absorbency. It easily lifts away oil and impurities from the depth of pores. It also leaves pores clean and refreshing. You can make this mask as a part of your night skincare routine or you'll can just make it a part of your normal skincare routine. The advantage of this mask over others is just that for 250 bucks your getting 40 sheet masks and that's a really great deal. 
I hope you'll like the review.
If there's anything you want to ask or share you can type below in the comment section or just ping me on Instagram.
Till then..........
Take care and stay beautiful.
XOXO


Comments