EGGLESS MINI PANCAKES




Hey everyone , I hope you all are doing great in this lockdown period. I know it's tuff to keep yourself busy in this period. Somedays you feel like its better just to sleep the whole day, eat some delish food and watch some rom-com drama, but you gotta do something though to keep your self active. You can check out my recent blog post on 15 things to do in lockdown if you haven't yet. Just click here.

Today I'll be talking about my all-time favorite snack/dessert which is mini pancakes. I lovvvvveeeeeee mini pancakes, like if someone wants to give me a treat I literally tell them to treat me with waffles or mini pancakes.

So, if you are craving for some dessert or sweet snack you can make these, also the ingredients required are minimum and simple so it's easy to make one.

Recipe:
Refined flour- 2 cups (for chocolate once you can add 1& 1/2 cup flour with 4 tbsp cocoa powder)
Sugar- 2 tbsp
Baking powder- 1tbsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Oil/ melted butter- 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
Salt- pinch
Milk- 1 & 1/2 cup (you can add more to get that flowy consistency)

How to make:
1. Take a huge bowl.
2. Add all dry ingredients (make sure you sieve it and mix it properly).
3. Add oil and vanilla essence.
4. First only add 1 cup milk, whisk it properly, make sure there are no lumps. Later add 1/2 cup and mix it.
5. Take a non-stick pan and with the help of spoon make mini pancakes.
6. In case if you have an appam pan you can make using it.
7. Once there are bubbles on top you can turn your pancakes.
8. The color will change to brown which means they are cooked, also you can check it with the help of the toothpick.
9. If your using non-stick pan no need to grease the pan with oil as we have added oil in the batter.
10. Lastly, you can top your pancakes with whatever toppings you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk4Do47MAG4 This link is for regular pancakes but you can make mini ones with this as well.

Topping ideas:
1. Icing sugar with honey or maple syrup.
2. Nutella (my fav.)
3. Chocolate sauce (my fav.)
4. Any fruit syrup or jam.
5. You can also add strawberries, bananas, nuts, apples whatever you want. 

I hope this recipe is helpful for those who are craving for mini pancakes. If you have any query you can ask me in the comment section below or just dm me on Instagram. You should really try making these. I bet, you'll really like it.

Till then.........
Adios and stay healthy😘













Comments