15 SERIES WORTH BINGE-WATCHING DURING LOCKDOWN


    Photo by Thibault Penin on Unsplash

One of the major saviors during this lockdown is watching online series. Series that are created by absofreakingfantabulously brilliant, imaginary, surreal, and romantic minds out there. Today, I will be sharing with you a list of series that I think you should really binge-watch. Also, I won't be giving you to much of spoilers here but will be sharing just a small intro about it. Without any specific chronological order, here goes the list.............................................๐Ÿ‘‡

Dark
Dark is a German science fiction thriller series that you can watch on Netflix with English subtitles. This series is all about time travel, its a bit mind-bending though but its worth watching. There are a total of 3 seasons and all three are amazing, also all three seasons are connected to each other so make sure you remember things before watching the last season. This series will seriously blow your mind, trust me.

End of the F**king World
This is also one of the Netflix series that will help you to survive during this lockdown. Literally, me and my brother watched all the episodes on our TV and it was fun. This series is a package of different genres altogether. You should really watch it.

I am not okay with this
This series was recommended to me by one of my friends. It's a very short series where one episode is just about I guess 30 minutes long. This series is about a girl who deals with several problems in her life plus she has something special to cope up with her problems. This series is again not like those regular, typical series type, its unique. 

Sex Education
One of the best series I've ever watched. Really recommend this to all the teens, young, adult friends out there. Again it's a Netflix series, there are a total of two seasons as of now. This series is all about drama, sex-comedy, etc. I personally love how this series also supports the LGBTQ community out there.๐ŸŒˆ


Stranger things
You guys must be already knowing about this series. If not??? please go and watch it right now. It is one of the popular series out there. It's a mixture of drama, romance, horror, thriller, fiction altogether in one package. This series is all about a fight between a gang of kids and supernatural creatures. That's it I can say about this series. Trust me, you should really watch it.

Asur
Asur is a very family-friendly Indian series. This is a series that is related to Indian mythology plus it has a thriller side to it. There is only one season as of now. You can find the entire series on Voot. Make sure to watch it with your family, they'll really love it.

Betaal
Betaal is a Hindi series that was recommended to me by one of my students. Again a series that you can watch with your family during this period of a pandemic. It's a horror series with a twist. As of there's just one season, and you can easily find it on Netflix. 

Sacred Games
It is an Indian web series with a lot of mystery, thrill, conspiracy, and crime. The storyline is fantastic, the title soundtrack is fabulous also the actors have played an amazing role in this series. There are a total of 2 seasons with 8 episodes each. It is one of the most popular worth watching series of all time.



Money Heist
(Spanish: La casa de Papel, "The House of Paper"). This is a Spanish series which you can watch on Netflix with English subtitles. It is all about a guy named "Professor" who plans this amazing heist and how his partners coordinate with his plans and everything. There are a total of 4 seasons of this series. If you're more into something with full off mind games and strategies you should really watch this one.๐Ÿ‘

The Haunting of Hill House
A Netflix horror series which you should really watch. It is basically about a family that undergoes several series of unwanted events, and every event is related to each other, that's all I can say. 

Never Have I Ever
I started watching this series when I wanted something to watch like a college romance drama. The storyline is related to the childhood story of actress Mindy Kaling, whose an Indian origin girl studying in Boston. There is just one season of this series as of now, maybe they'll release the second season as well.


Black Mirror
This is one of the series that I always tell my students to watch. Each and every episode is written by different person basically it is a science fiction anthology series. This series will exactly tell you what the current world is going through and what's there in the future. I highly recommend you to watch this series. This series will make you think about other people's scientific thinking.

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Again a college teen drama with lil bit of romance, a load of witchy horror, drama, magic that's it. I used to read books on chilling adventures of Sabrina in my school so wanted to watch it, but this series is totally different from the book. Would suggest this series to those people who like teenage romance dramas with werewolves and vampires and yes witches.

The Series of Unfortunate Events
This is a  Netflix series with a black comedy-drama. This series has some Harry Potter vibes in it, that's what I think. The storyline is amazing, also Neil Patrick has played a fabulous role in this series. Highly recommend this series.

On my block
Again a teen comedy-drama. But this series is one of the binge-watching series ever. There are a total of 3 seasons, and all three are fantastic. This series has loads of cliffhangers in between but that's worth it for the end. 

Disclaimer: These are the list of 15 series that I have personally watched and liked. Also whatever I have written in this blog post are all my own personal views. 

Series I am currently watching: Locke and Key
List of series I want to watch: The Witcher, Orange is the new Black, The Umbrella Academy, 13 Reasons why ( I've just watched Season 01), some Korean series and many more.

You can as well suggest some amazing mind-blowing series in the comment section below or on Instagram. I hope this list is useful for you guys to enjoy the lockdown period that we are all going through. 
Till then............................
Adios
Stay healthy and beautiful๐Ÿ˜—












Comments

Unknown said…
Awaited for such blog ... thank you .
uniques blog said…
Thank you so much, means alot