2 MUST TRY TRADITIONAL LOOKS

Hi girls!!!!! I hope you all are doing well, enjoying the so-called lockdown vibes, creating some or the other content and keeping yourselves busy. I know it's hard sometimes to go with the flow that we are in right now but I also know that there's still hope somewhere and this situation that we are in, too shall pass soon.

I feel everyone must be having a month that is their favorite and truly speaking one of my favorite months is August. It's always fun in August because all the Hindu festivities start in August, like Rakhi, Ganesh Chaturthi, and many more. So I thought why not share with you 2 of the looks that are suitable for these occasions.

 Without any further adieu, let's start with the first one..............

So the first look is the gold jewelry look, this look will suit all the occasions. I have tried this look many times at many functions and many people have also complimented me for the same. So if you want to stand out in the crowd then you should really try this look.

All you need is a dress that goes well with golden jewellery, a loose bun, and some makeup, that's it!!!!!👌

 Makeup details:

1.   Base: Lotus sunscreen SPF 70

2.   Concealer: Maybelline age rewind concealer in Light

3.   Powder: Maybelline fit me powder in Light beige

4.   Blush: The face shop tint in Red signal

5.   Highlighter: Wet n wild highlighter in Precious petals

6.   Eyeliner: Lakme insta liner

7.   Eyeshadow: Wet n wild eyeshadow palette in Rose in the air

8.   Eyebrows: Maybelline nudes palette

9.   Lashes: Huda beauty lashes

10.   Mascara: Loreal lash paradise mascara

11.   Lipstick: Maybelline creamy matte in Siren in scarlet and Nykaa mini matte in Mishthi


The second look is a bit soft and subtle look. I personally love this kind of look. I use to do this look a many times while going to work. All you need for this look is a soft pastel or dark coloured cotton/khadi or any fabric dress/kurti and oxidized silver jewellery, or else you can pair white/ black kurti with any bold dupatta like I did. You can check out my first silver jewellery collectionhere and haul here.

 Makeup details:

1.   Base: Lotus sunscreen SPF 70

2.   Concealer: Maybelline age rewind concealer in Light

3.   Powder: Maybelline fit me powder in Light beige

4.   Blush: The face shop tint in Red signal

5.   Highlighter: Wet n wild highlighter in Precious petals

6.   Eyeliner: Lakme insta liner

7.   Eyeshadow: Wet n wild eyeshadow palette in Rose in the air

8.   Eyebrows: Maybelline nudes palette

9.   Mascara: Loreal lash paradise mascara

10.   Lipstick: Nykaa matte to last liquid lipstick in Chai and Nykaa ultra matte in Monalisa.

I hope and wish that you girls will try one of these looks for the upcoming festivities. Please don’t forget to tag me in your photos if you do so.

Even if you’re staying indoors at this period of time make sure you enjoy each and every moment with your family, click pictures, post them wherever you need, do things for yourself to make yourself happy. #loveyourself💋

Till then………….

Adios

Stay healthy and beautiful

 

Comments